MOVEMAMI is seeking...
a driven + organised go-getter with a can-do attitude.
You'll have the incredible opportunity to partner with our Head of Marketing in crafting beautiful products & cut-through content & campaigns that will shape the hearts and minds of women worldwide.
- Help bring our overall eCommerce, marketing & content strategy to life
- Manage our Preferred Partners to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage our Global Ambassador Program & Global Talent Managers
- Manage our Global Sales Partners
- Partner closely with Product & Operations to communicate CVP
- Work with our Data Analyst and optimise User Experience + New Product Development
- Assist in setting up marketing automation & processes
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Present your progress at project check-ins
- 3+ years experience as a problem solver
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Attention to detail
- Good with technology
- Good understanding of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest, Canva
- Good understanding of User Experience & Consumer Decision Journeys
- Good understanding of marketing
- Experience in blog writing, editing, copywriting + sales writing
- Excellent communication skills
- A good eye for graphic/visual design
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Remains calm & works well under pressure
- Regularly shops online
- Interested in women's fitness, beauty & wellness
Nice to Have Experience:
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Google Analytics, Adwords, Shopping
- Shopify, Mailchimp
- Facebook Business Manager + Ad Manager
- Basic HTML knowledge
- $25+/hour (negotiable based on experience & your KPIs)
- Staff discounts + goodies
- Staff workouts, outings & events
- Flexible work from home
MOVEMAMI is the future of women's wellness.
We look to inspire, educate and equip women with the best products and services to better their lives.
How to Apply:
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails)
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done
- Put together your own KPI plan for what you want to have achieved in 1 month, 3 months & 6 months at MOVEMAMI
*Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.