EXCHANGE & RETURNS
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed.
- Underwear and BAMBOOB Pads cannot be returned or exchanged because that’s icky!
- Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
You MUST email notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org before posting items.
Items MUST be returned to:
PO BOX 1177
EPPING NSW 1710
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?
Please email us at email@example.com