EXCHANGE & RETURNS
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price (minus standard AU$10 restocking fee) in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Gift with purchase item(s) must be returned unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed.
- Underwear and BAMBOOB Pad purchases cannot be returned or exchanged because that’s icky!
- Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind - we are happy to provide store credit that is valid for 12 months from time of purchase.
- Please note we charge a standard $10 restocking fee for all returns.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- Click START A RETURN at the bottom of this page
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
- Please keep a record of your parcel tracking number - think of this as your proof of return.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment (minus a standard AU$10 restocking fee), within 10 business days.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?